Portland Street Spiritualist Church 
Southport PR8 1HN 
[email protected]/01704 541001

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Who is kidding who?

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Have you ever read some of the public forums and thought to yourself, (especially when someone is espousing to be spiritual) that they are dillusional?

Sadly just had to block someone from Portland Street Facebook page, as he was becoming annoying.  All in the guise of pretending to know 'his stuff' but really picking other peoples' brains.

All very sad really .... may not seem spiritual, but I do think that he may be misleading others, so felt it the best thing to do to save the integrity of our pages!

What do you think folks?  Would you have done the same?  Blooming difficult decisions to be taken at times, just wonder if I am worthy of my position.  Don't wish the guy any harm, but don't like his using our pages for his 'forum' - sad really.

--
:D Tina x
October 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Beanie Whewell

Christina Parfitt at October 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Have you ever read some of the public forums and thought to yourself, (especially when someone is espousing to be spiritual) that they are dillusional?

Sadly just had to block someone from Portland Street Facebook page, as he was becoming annoying.  All in the guise of pretending to know 'his stuff' but really picking other peoples' brains.

All very sad really .... may not seem spiritual, but I do think that he may be misleading others, so felt it the best thing to do to save the integrity of our pages!

What do you think folks?  Would you have done the same?  Blooming difficult decisions to be taken at times, just wonder if I am worthy of my position.  Don't wish the guy any harm, but don't like his using our pages for his 'forum' - sad really.

hi  tina i would of done the same it must be very hard for u but i 4 1` wouldve  just the same as u  love and light jayne xx

--

j l whewell

November 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Thankyou Jayne for your support.  Lnl, Tina x

--
:D Tina x
November 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.