Southport PR8 1HN 
[email protected]/01704541001

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Your Church

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Hi Everyone,

We at Pathways are always looking for ways in which to improve our Service to you!

If you have any ideas you wish to share, regarding the running of the church, i.e:

Would you prefer our greeting desk to be facing the door rather next to it?

Any improvements you would like to see for our Clairvoyant Service.

Suggestions for the kinds of things you would enjoy during the Awareness Class?

Any particular Workshops you would like to see us run?

Many Thanks,

Tina

PS Remember this is your Church, and we wish to meet Your needs as much as possible - we feel that in this way we can create the 'family' that Pathways have always enjoyed with its members

April 21, 2010 at 7:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brian

Hi my name is Brian I visit your church when I can, work  permitting. I have not been to healing since  March due to my shift  patterns at work.I enjoy receiving healing at your church .What I want from an awareness class is to be shown how to connect to my guides and interpret what I am being shown by them,  so that I can correctly pass on messages.

Working shifts means it is difficult for me to attend regularly, so it impedes my learning.

I attend various churches dependant on my shift patterns.

I was pleased to see that you had moved the table away from the door as I prefer the eye contact and a welcoming smile.

I enjoyed your St Georges Day service too, it has been a long time since I was able to come away from any church on such a high.

I've noticed that you have goods for sale however I haven't heard anyone promote the selling of said goods.

Next time I visit your church I will report back to you my thought.

Enjoy the free tea and biscuits and the friendliness.

Brian

I

April 24, 2010 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris S

Hi Brian

Thanks for your comments -look forward to seeing you at Pathways when you can make it.

Chris S x

April 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Come on everyone, don't be afraid to comment.  We are looking to improve our services to you!  So don't be shy.

Thanks, Tina x

April 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Belinda

Christina Parfitt at April 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM

Come on everyone, don't be afraid to comment.  We are looking to improve our services to you!  So don't be shy.

Thanks, Tina x

Last year you had a Medium who came to the church to take a divine service from Manchester.  She said that she would be willing to do Trans. in the awareness class. Would like to see that. Tina. :)xx

April 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Do you mean Jaci Taylor?  I will see what I can do.  Lnl, Tina x

May 2, 2010 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Would like to have advanced notification of what the awareness class is going to be about

--

May 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Okay Jo, we do put it on the Awareness Page - as we have been doing for a while, however, there are those who don't want to know.

Anyhow, will let you know what is coming up next

Hope you enjoyed the Spirit Guides class last night.

Lnl, Tina

xx

May 5, 2010 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris S

The art was fun-I saw a pic by Picasso which is rated as great art and worth millions-then I realised-he could not draw so just more or less did shapes -theres hope for me yet! :D

Chris S x

May 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Really enjoyed the awareness class last night, pat on the back for Chrissie. There was a warm and comfortable atmosphere there & it was great to see some new faces. How time flies when there's enjoyment and interest in what's being done. Looks like Pathways is on the up! x

--

May 5, 2010 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Sure does Jo!  Thanks to the efforts of people like yourself, and those who have taken such an interest in ensuring the church is a much more inviting place to come to.....

without the support of people like yourself (which is truly wonderful), Pathways wouldn't be the welcoming place it is today.

Lnl, Tina x

May 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Re: ur answer to my request for forward notification of  what  awareness class will be doing - like - next week? have looked on the appropriate page and all I can see is a reflective account of what took place some time ago? So, what will the 'awareness class' be about next tuesday?

--

May 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Any chance of these fluttering, hard on the eyes/background leaves being made stationary?

--

May 5, 2010 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Hi Jo,

hope you find the new background easier to deal with!

We aim to please.

Lnl, Tina

xx

May 11, 2010 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris S

The new background is a lo better thanks

Chris S xx

May 12, 2010 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

You are welcome!  Lnl, Tina x

May 12, 2010 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Come on guys, bring along your ideas to help us purchase our church!  The church is a power house for spirit so lets all pull together and see what we can do!

September 18, 2010 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Sad that no-one has any ideas.  Ah well best laid plans by mice and men!  Onward and upward as they say.

Lnl, Tina

x

November 23, 2010 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Hi guys,

well, as you all know by now we have moved!  Just along Portland Street, to the Welsh Chapel, number 55 to be exact - just near the level crossing (town side).

The new church has a wonderful atmosphere, and all who have passed through the door so far have enjoyed the wonderful vibrations.

Nice to see you there sometime.

Lnl, Tina

x

--
:D Tina x
July 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polly7777

Hi have just discovered spiritualism & would like to say how lovely your church is so very welcoming modern and a very relaxing environment..... I love your song choices thank you

--

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems! But it will always keep you on the brighter side of life so SMILE!:D

October 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.