Portland Street Spiritualist Church 
Southport PR8 1HN 
[email protected]/01704 541001

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Just Wanted to Say ......

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Just wanted to tell everyone that I am so grateful to have life each day. It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would do this because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. I chose the twelve people to send this short prayer. Please send this back to me (You'll see why). May everyone who received this message be blessed. There are 12 months/ 12 disciples/ 12 tribes of Israel . There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve others. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer.

May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.

December 20, 2009 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

peterfitz

thanks tina, havw sent back via facebook

--

Grandfather and mother  where mediums and involved in spiritualism in the 1960's in liverpool. Have always had a slight interest but not over interested. I attended a meeting and service in March 09 after discussing it slightly at another church(methodist) and was lold I should take up healing by Chris A. I dont know why I went to Pathways at that time, but had a reading done by Meg 3-4 years ago which mentioned me being surrounded by teachers, i dident realise they would be spiritual. nice vibes and nice people!!.lnl

December 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Replied to this Peter on Ian Comish's page.  Bless

Lnl, Tina

xx

December 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christina Parfitt
Site Owner

Have you had any difficult times to get through?  Why don't you share them, sometimes its the best way to halve the weight of your problem - maybe have some insight shown on them to help  you along.

Lnl, Tina

xx

November 23, 2010 at 5:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.